I work with individuals and couples experiencing a broad range of challenges:
- Chronic worry, anxiety or feelings of depression
- Substance use concerns
- Body image issues and/or disordered eating
- Difficulty adjusting to or coping with new life circumstances such as a separation or divorce
- On-the-job stressors including: work force reduction, job loss, position reassignment and workplace conflict
- Relationship stressors (please see couples counseling services)
- Parenting and/or co-parenting challenges
- Intimacy issues
- Reproductive loss, such as miscarriage or experience with infertility (please see infertility and reproductive stress services)
- Counseling for grief and loss
- Couples counseling for Infertility
I have expertise in reconnecting and strengthening relationships:
I take a strength-based approach to counseling and together with my clients I work to improve life satisfaction and reconnect relationships by not only working on "what's wrong" but also by building on what is strong. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my client's individual needs.
Please contact me for a no-charge individual, couples or family therapy consultation today.